Mala'la Aged Care and Community Services
Mala'la Flexible Aged and Community Services provides aged and disability services to support frail and disabled people and their carers in Maningrida, to allow them to remain in their community and prevent premature admission to alternative residential care. We help our clients with activities of daily living.
We offer practical help with daily living including:
- Social Support
- Meals on Wheels
- House cleaning, laundry and domestic assistance
- Personal care including showering, grooming and dressing
- Respite care and support for carers
Services are provided through Government subsidised programs (Home Care Packages, CHSP, DIHS, NATSI FACP) and the Home Care packages are tailored to the clients needs to ensure they receive quality care that's righ for them. OUr clients are provided with help 5 days per week.
Our residential aged care centre is a 10 bed facility which operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. There are 2 high care beds and 6 low care beds with a staff member onsite overnight.
Services are available by the hour, by the day, or on a lin-in or overnight basis, and through a number of Government funded and community initiatives, the Aged and Disability service is able to employ over 30 people, promoting and encrouaging local Indigenous employment.
Mala'la Aged Care and Community Services currently deliver:
- 15 Home Care packages (HCP)
- Commonwealth Home upport Program (CHSP)
- Disability in Home Support (DIHS)
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Cae Programme (NATSI FACP)
Mala'la Aged Care & Community Services Contact
P: +61 08 8979 5474
F: +61 08 89795722